The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct a IBPS PO Pre-Training for the SC / ST / Religious Minority Community. The pre-exam training will happen between – 21st to 26th September, 2020. The IBPS PO Examination is conducted every year for recruitment and training services for Public Sector Banks (PSBs). The IBPS PO Prelim Exam 2020 will happen on 3rd, 10th, and 11th, October 2020 and the Main Exam will happen on 28th November, 2020. The exam aims to recruit 1417 candidates to the post of probationary officers in the PSBs. Here we will discuss how IBPS PO Pre-Exam training can be beneficial for candidates.
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training Dates, Eligibility, Centres, and Others
Candidates interested in attending the training program must follow the schedule provided by IBPS:
|IBPS PO 2020 Applicability form availability||5th August, 2020|
|Deadline to submit IBPS PO application form 2020||26th August, 2020|
|IBPS PO Pre-Exam training admit card release on||In September, 2020|
|Commencement of Pre-Exam Training||
21st – 26th September, 2020
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training Eligibility
To be eligible for the IBPS Pre-Exam training the candidate must fall under the following categories-
- Scheduled caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Minority Communities
How to apply for the Pre-Exam Training?
- Applicants willing to apply for the pre-exam training can do so by filling in the required details in the application form.
- There is no separate application form to avail of this training.
- Applicants are required to fill in the centre where they wish to take the pre-exam training.
- The facility is free of cost. However, the cost of transportation and other minor costs need to be incurred by the applicants.
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued a pre-exam training call letter.
- The Pre-Exam training will be organized in 61 cities all over India.
- The candidates must carry their own admit cards to the training centre.
- The purpose of the training is to familiarise the candidates with the exam pattern along with giving a few valuable tips for the IBPS PO 2020 Exam.
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training call letter
Successfully registered candidates can download their call letters / admit cards for the same from the official website www.ibps.in on the 16th of September, 2020. Candidates without the call letters shall not be permitted to enter their respective training centres.
Following are the steps to download the admit card/call letter-
- Go to the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in
- Click on the link which says “download call letter for PO” on top of the page.
- Candidates shall then be directed to the login page.
- They will be required to enter their registration number and date of birth.
- Type on the captcha code and submit the same.
- The pre-exam training admit cards shall be displayed.
- Download and take a print out for future use.
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training Centres
The IBPS PO pre-exam training will be organized in a total of 61 cities all over India. All expenses, including travelling, boarding, lodging etc. have to be incurred by the candidate themselves. The official list of cities published by the IBPS can be accessed from the website.
Advantages of the Pre-Exam Training
- The IBPS PO is an online exam; this training program shall help those candidates who are not familiar with computer based tests, giving them sufficient practice along with improving their skills of time management.
- The trainers teach the popular concepts and familiarize the candidates with the pattern and type of questions coming in the IBPS PO Exam.
- The training accentuates the capabilities of the candidates belonging to the SC / ST / Religious Minority Communities as well as uplifts their confidence.
- The training acts as a platform for the underprivileged or candidates belonging to the economically weaker section of the society to help them prepare for the IBPS PO examination. Many of them might not be able to afford the fees of a coaching centre, and the training centres serve the same purpose.
- These training centres are government-operated, and they prepare the candidates to the optimum so that most of them are able to secure a position as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in the participating banks.
How will the Pre-Exam Training be beneficial for the candidates?
This training is a type of orientation wherein the candidates are told about what kind of questions they are about to expect in the examination. They are also made aware of the common mistakes many examinees had made in the past. They get an idea on how to exercise time management in the exam. The training enables the candidates to know about the various subtopics and common shortcuts to solve the MCQs under each section.
These trainings are conducted by the banks via the services of similar training institutes as well as expert professionals. The main purpose behind such training is to assist those candidates who cannot afford the extravagant fee of the private coaching institutes.
The whole objective behind the IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training is to ensure that the meritorious candidates don’t lose out on an opportunity by not knowing the basic tips and tricks to solve questions. The training provides proper guidance because many cannot afford to pay for coaching. It is beneficial as it helps in bridging the gap between the creamy layer and the economically inadequate layer of candidates.