Transfer Website to New Server:-
- Name servers change: Go to your domain account and change name servers from the new server provider
- DNS A record Pointing: Go DNS manager and change a Record IP with new server IP
Thinks to do from old server:
- Take backup: Login to CPanel account and go to File manager >> Public_html >> Choose your website root folder and zip that folder and download.
- Take Database: Go to PHPMyAdmin its redirect to databases page. Select your database and Export from top menu tabs and next click on go button in next screen then you will get SQL file downloaded.
Thinks to do in New Server:
- Login to you Cpanel and Addon Domains. Add your domain here with root folder name.
- Go to File manager >> public HTML here you can find root folder which is similar in 1 step.
- Go to the root folder and upload the downloaded Zip file from an old server and extract it. All main directories should be in this folder.
- Now create a database from MySQL database wizard.
- Now go to PHPMyAdmin. Here you can see that created database from 4th
- Open that database and import downloaded data from an old server.
- Now domain is transferred to new server