Sony a7R II a 42MP full frame mirrorless digital camera and 5-axis image stabilization feature the best world first 35mm BSI CMOS sensor and including hybrid autofocus camera and 4K video capabilities this digital camera.
Sony a7R II it’s the fifth in the company a7 range of full frame digital cameras and second high-resolution “R” model. And Electronic First Curtain Shutter also. Sony a7R is a 36MP full frame in this image stabilization In-lens only.
Sony a7R II Digital Camera Highlight Specifications
- 42MP Full Frame BSI CMOS sensor
- 399 on-sensor Phase Detection points
- 5-axis image stabilization
- Internal 4K recording from full sensor width or ‘Super’ 35 crop
- Picture Profile system including ITU-709 and S-Log2 gamma
- Full magnesium alloy construction
- 36m dot OLED viewfinder with 0.7x magnification
- High-speed AF with non-native lenses
Also Check: – Nikon D3300 Digital Camera