Happy Eid Mubarak WhatsApp Status:- The auspicious Ramadan month must come up with heartfelt Ramadan 2021 greetings, images, and quotations so that you can enjoy celebrating the festival with your loved ones and family. Globally, Muslims begin fasting right from dawn to Dusk throughout the month of Ramzan. The ninth month according to the Muslim calendar is known to be the holiest. 2021 Ramadan date falls on the 13h of April and is expected to end on 12th May.
The prime objective of fasting during Ramadan is to have more proximity to the almighty. Also, the goal is to remember the intense suffering of others and do good deeds for the sake of a happy and sin-free life. During the month of Ramadan, Muslims restrict themselves from drinking and eating for the entire day throughout the month. Just a sip of water is enough to invalidate the entire fast. Moreover, intoxicating yourself would also have the same effect.
Reading Namaz is highly important for the ones who are fasting. The devotees break their fast after the sunset after reciting the Quran. The monthly fast is called Roza and is dedicated to the remembrance of the Almighty.
We have enlisted the best of Ramzan greeting messages, SMS, and pictures that you can enjoy sharing with your loved ones through WhatsApp status on the Facebook update.
Eid Mubarak WhatsApp Status and Facebook Status 2021:
- The enlightening day would give you all the special joy that can be treasured for eternity. Apart from having happiness this month, I wish that you have a holly life as well. Happy Ramadan
- May Allah would take you to the correct path and bestow all his divine blessings upon you. Have a wonderful Ramzan
- The path of success may be continued by you through the blessings of Allah. Ramadan Mubarak ho
- May The blessed festival of Ramadan eternal joy and health to your family. Happy Ramadan
- May Allah give you all his blessings for today, tomorrow, and for eternity. may you always succeed in life is respective of the hurdles and setbacks. Happy Ramadan
- The festival of prosperity and happiness may end up giving eternal blessings to you and your family. Have the holiest Ramadan
- My good wishes are always there to accompany you through your life. May the Noble festival of Ramadan give you Joyous and cheerful Life?
- The heavenly blessings are right on your way and going to reach you by the end of Ramadan. Happy Eid al-Fitr and Ramadan Mubarak
- May The gift of blessing from Allah and the life of Good deed may always remain with you. Happy Ramadan to you and your family
- The festival of Ramadan should be never celebrated without forgiving the sins of others. Let’s remember unlock and ask him for his seamless blessings on this occasion. Happy Ramadan.
- Let us all enjoy the festival of Ramadan with more strength and accomplishments this year. Hopefully, this Ramadan brings more peace to your life and gives you more stamina to face the highs and lows of life. Ramadan Mubarak